Saturday, March 29, 2014

Running Rewards!

One of the things I look forward to is rewarding myself for certain running milestones.

2014 has been so good to me so far:
- My back-to-back 21km PRs from PSE Bull Run and Financial Fitness Run

And with that I rewarded myself with the best running gear:
- Asics Kayano 20 (thanks to Loyce for helping me get a discount on this very nice pair of running shoes which I purchased from Asic/Onitsuka Nuvali)
- Garmin Forerunner 220 (I purchased this on the official Garmin site and had it shipped at a US address of my officemate's sister. Thanks Jen for bringing it all the way from the US to the Philippines!)
- 2XU visor (I already have 2 visors - a black and a white one. Bought the red one from the 2XU Glorietta store)


- 2XU 3/4 compression tights (also bought from the 2XU Glorietta store - still remembering that awkward conversation with the salesman advising me not to wear undies if I use these tights. Hahaha!) But I did follow his advice so the laugh's on me.


Go ahead. Indulge. Shop and run!

No comments:

Post a Comment