To celebrate World Milk Day, Alaska Milk is partnering up with Sunrise Events, Inc. to organize the Alaska World Milk Day Run, to continue increase people awareness of milk as a global food central to health and well-being across the globe.
WHAT: Alaska World Milk Day Run
WHEN: June 9, 2013 (Sunday)
WHERE: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
RACE CATEGORIES: 3KM | 3KM Family* | 5KM | 10KM
RACE ORGANIZER: Sunrise Events, Inc.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://alaskaworldmilkday.com/2013/
* For 3KM Family category — family members should cross the finish line at the same time.
|Alaska World Milk Day Run Assembly and Gun Times|
Online Registration - from May 8 to June 2, 2013
Onsite Registration - from May 11 to June 7, 2013, 11AM to 8PM daily
- G/F Glorietta 3 (in front of Zara, beside Mercury Drug)
|Registration Center at G/F Glorietta 3|
|Alaska World Milk Day Run Bib Color Assignments and Registration Fees|
- 3KM - Child and Adult (Child Age on December 31, 2013 must be up to 12 years only)
- 3KM Family - 4 members (2 Adult and 2 Children – Child Age on December 31, 2013 must be up to 12 years only)
- 5KM - 8 years old and above
- 10KM - 15 years old and above
Child participant must present a copy of NSO Birth Certificate and / or Passport with Parents Consent for those running as individual.
RACE KIT INCLUSIONS:
- Race Bib with timing device
- Race Map
|Alaska World Milk Day Run Singlet Design|