The Adidas King of the Road international race event is back with the following legs in Southeast Asia:
July 7, 2013 - Philippines
August 11, 2013 - Singapore
September 8, 2013 - Thailand
September 29, 2013 - Indonesia
October 20, 2013 - Malaysia
WHAT: Adidas King of the Road 2013 (Manila, Philippines Leg)
WHEN: July 7, 2013 (Sunday)
WHERE: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
RACE CATEGORIES: 16.8km (Open and Closed) | 10km Regular | 10km Student Relay
RACE ORGANIZER: Proactive
|KOTR 2013 Race Categories|
Online Registration (from May 2, 2013 to June 23, 2013)*
* Online Registration is not available for the 10k Relay for Students. Students will have to bring a valid student’s ID to offline registration sites to sign up.
In-Store Registration (from May 2, 2013 to June 30, 2013, 12nn to 8pm)
- adidas Trinoma
- adidas Megamall
- adidas Powerplant
- adidas Greenbelt 3
- adidas Two Parkade/BGC
- Runnr Bonifacio High Street
- adidas Mall of Asia
For students joining the 10K Relay, please take note of the following important information:
- Each Relay Pair must be made up of one male and one female runner.
- Runners may be from different schools.
- Registration can only be done in the offline registration booths.
- Runners must each bring valid school IDs to the registration booths as proof.
- Runners must be 25 years old or below to sign up in this category.
|KOTR 2013 Registration Fees|
|KOTR 2013 Singlet Design|
|KOTR 2013 Singlet Size Chart|
Runners who register as groups at the same time & location get the following discounts on the KOTR registration fees:
Group of 10 runners = Php100 off each
Group of 15 runners = Php150 off each
Group of 20 runners = Php 200 off each
NOTE: This discount is only available in offline registration sites.WINNER PRIZES:
All race finishers get a cool-looking medal!
|I WANT ONE!|