Go the distance. Be part of history! Join the 1st ever Run United Philippine Marathon (RUPM), brought to us by Unilab, Unilab Active Health (ULAH) and Runrio.
WHAT: Run United Philippine Marathon
WHEN: October 28, 2012 (Sunday)
WHERE: BGC to Mall of Asia (42k and 21k) / Mall of Asia (10k, 5k, 3k and 500m dash for kids)
RACE ORGANIZER: Runrio
RACE CATEGORIES: 42k, 21k, 10k, 5k, 3k and 500m dash for kids
REGISTRATION PERIOD: September 24 - October 14 (Online) / October 8 - 26 (In-store)
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: http://runrio.com/2012/04/run-united-philippine-marathon-2/
- Riovana BGC Branch
- Riovana Katipunan Branch
- Toby's SM Mall of Asia Branch
- Toby's Trinoma Branch
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race kits may run out before October 26, 2012.
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
|Registration Fees and Race Inclusions|
|RUPM Singlet Design|
|Race Bib Colors for the different categories|
|Wrist tags for the 500m dash for kids|
|Assembly and Gun Start|
|21k Finisher Shirt|
|42k Finisher Shirt|
|RUPM Commemorative Bag|
|21k and 42k Finisher Medals|
|RU1 + RU2 + RU3 + RUPM = Medal Frenzy!|
|Woah! Cash prizes galore!|
You are a Filipino if:
- You are born in the Philippines (with valid birth certificate from NSO)
- Both parents are Filipino
- You are a foreigner who has adopted Filipino citizenship via naturalization
- Any participant/ winner who does not qualify under any of the above-mentioned qualification are considered a NON-FILIPINO RUNNER.
- A NON-FILIPINO RUNNER who is competing for the top 3 spot for any of the race categories is required to present their passport upon registration for verification otherwise his/ her winnings will be forfeited and the next in line runner will be considered as the winner. For FILIPINO RUNNER, a valid ID (SSS, Driver’s License, or NSO Birth Certificate) must be presented upon registration.