Sunday, March 31, 2013
Run Against Cancer on April 20, 2013
• To raise a minimum of P20M to help the indigent cancer patients of St. Luke’s Medical Center and other hospitals through partnerships with the cancer support and advocacy groups.
• To create avenues to establish partnership with advocates and supporters for sustainable programs to help the indigent cancer patients.
• To increase awareness about cancer prevention and management.
THE TARGET RUNNERS:
• Cancer Survivors and Families
• Cancer Support Groups
• Advocates of Health
• Company delegates
• Professional Runners
RUN AGAINST CANCER
A Charity Run for Indigent Cancer Patients initiated by Corridor of Hope, Inc., the official cancer support group of St. Luke’s Medical Center in cooperation with different cancer support groups and organized by Huper Events and Productions Specialist International Corp.
April 20, 2013 (Saturday)
430am Assembly Time
Bonifacio Global City (BGC)
CATEGORY REG FEE*** GUN START
10K P 800.00 5:00AM
5K P 700.00 5:15AM
3K P 600.00 5:30AM
*** Includes race singlet, race bib and race chip
• Medals and special prizes for TOP 5 finishers for each category
• Round tickets for 2 pax for Batanes or Busuanga from SKYJET AIRLINES to be raffled to all registered runners
• Sampling and freebies from Sponsors and Exhibitors
ONLINE REGISTRATION (JANUARY 20 – APRIL 18, 2013)
ONSITE REGISTRATION (JANUARY 20 – APRIL 18, 2013)
• ST. LUKE’S MEDICAL CENTER CANCER INSTITUTE
• QUEZON CITY AND GLOBAL CITY BRANCHES
IN-STORE REGISTRATION AND RACE KIT REDEMPTION (MARCH 30 – APRIL 18, 2013)
• TOBY’S ARENA @ SM MALL OF ASIA
• TOBY’S SPORTS @ GLORIETTA MAKATI
• TOBY’S SPORTS @ ROBINSON’S GALLERIA
• BROOKS STORE @ SM NORTH EDSA