Monday, June 24, 2013

Breakfast with Enervon Activ


You'll often see (blog) contests nowadays with the basic criterion of most number of likes in order to grab the prize. I'm not a fan of such. I feel that the essence of writing is overshadowed by just plain networking. That's why when Unilab Active Health and Enervon Activ held a blog contest, announcing that winners will be determined by a select panel of judges, I gave it a try (with the support of my best blogger buddies Run Adobo King and Thirdy Lopez).

I was fortunate to be awarded 1st place, much to my surprise, as I read fellow bloggers' entries and found their write-ups entertaining and appealing as well. (2nd placer was Bee "Kamote Runner" Soberano and 3rd place went to Bobby "CruiseC0ntr0l" Cruise, by the way).

Last June 8, we were scheduled to receive our prizes from none other than the Enervon Activ Team at Bistro Mateo, Tiendesitas. There we met the very kind Ma'am Bianca. Mommy Vimz (Kulitrunner) also joined us. Unfortunately, other Enervon Activ and Unilab Active Health team members had to attend to personal matters so they were not able to come.

We had a mini-awarding and pictorial, had our sumptuous breakfast, then had some sharing on runner nutrition and supplements.

With Bee, Ma'am Bianca and Mommy Vimz
Receiving my Enervon Activ 1st prize from Ma'am Bianca
Bee and I displaying our ULAH Training Shirt - super nice fabric!
WOW!
Rudy Project Accelerator Watch
Thank you very much, Enervon Activ and Unilab Activ Health! (And sorry for the late blog post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment