*** Press Release ***
WORLD BALANCE IRONWILL TRAIL SHOES PROVIDE FOR LIGHTWEIGHT EXPERIENCE WITH RELIABLE TRACTION
PHILIPPINES, OCTOBER 2013— Trail runners will appreciate the benefits of a lightweight and reliable traction shoe as World Balance launches Ironwill, a new line of performance shoe designed for trail running. Ironwill is a product of the innovative footwear technology brought forth by World Balance to deliver a lightweight running experience comparable to barefoot running while at the same time providing excellent traction while traversing the rough trails.
“The World Balance Ironwill trail running shoe is perfect for those who want nothing else than to feel like they are wearing nothing at all,” says Carlo Castronuevo, head of product marketing for World Balance. “The shoe’s full-length phylon midsole, with its spongy resistance, creates the lightweight cushioning for the feet.” As for traction, Ironwill is equipped with a rubber outsole that prevents the shoe from frequent slips against the rough terrain”, he adds.
Other key features of Ironwill include:
- Breathable Air mesh uppers / vamp helps keep the feet cool and well-ventilated
- Premium Microfiber cloth
- Heel pull tab for an easier on and off
- Fabric lining for optimal comfort
- Traditional lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for additional comfort
- Terra-Soft Insole technology enhances cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole with California lasting for extra cushioning and added durability
Ironwill weighs just 11 ounces and is available from 40-44 (EUR sizing) for men. It will sell for around P1,999 and will hit the shelves of World Balance stores and concessionaires of SM, Robinsons, Landmark and Gaisano department stores nationwide starting October 14, 2013.