Friday, October 26, 2012

RUPM: A Red Carpet Finish


Registration to the Run United Philippine Marathon (RUPM) is now officially closed! I wasn't able to attend the media and bloggers' briefing event last October 23, but while the event was ongoing, I was reading tweets and posts from my blogger friends - they were all excited on what's in store especially for the full marathon finishers. Since I'm running 42k, I can't help but feel the same. Below images are previews of Unilab and Runrio's grand plan for RUPM:

 
 
 
 

See you on October 28! Can't wait to cross that finish line and be given that royal treatment full marathon runners have been dreaming of.

2 comments:

  1. sana lang... walang tumambay sa finish line red carpet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. un lang. sana ma-control talaga ung mga finishers at lalo na ung mga non-runners na gusto magpapic sa red carpet area. haha! we'll see.

      Delete